Fireman’s Fund E&O Program
Fireman's Fund: An Additional E&O Market
With more than 25 years of experience, Firemans Fund is an industry leader in providing liability coverage for agents and brokers against errors and omissions. Firemans Fund Insurance Company is rated A Excellent by A.M. Best. This additional E&O market is available nationwide.
With over 25 years experience, Firemens Fund is a dedicated, experienced insurer of Insurance Agents needs yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Coverage Highlights for Fireman's Fund:
- A rated carrier written on admitted paper
- Dedicated claims staff focuses exclusively on insurance E&O claims
- Long-standing market player in Agents E&O
- Coverage for the sale of both P&C and L&H
- Choice of three endorsements for sale of Financial Services Products
- Broad definition of covered professional services and activities
- Available first dollar defense
- Policy limits available up to $10,000,000
- Aggregate deductible applies
- Expert witness testimony covered
- Protection when you train, manage or supervise a client in the selling of insurance products
- Market-quality Insolvency coverage
- Broad definition of who is an insured
- Retroactive coverage and multiple extended reporting periods offered
- Three-tiered Employment Practices Liability offered by endorsement
- $10,000/$30,000 catastrophe claims extra expense included with no additional premium
- $35,000 regulatory investigation defense expense coverage per policy
- Up to 60 days after end of policy period to report claims and purchase extended reporting
- Immediate predecessor firm coverage
- Supplementary Payments of $500 per day for expenses incurred in aiding in the defense of a claim
The Firemans Fund policy offers broad coverage tailored to insurance agencies.
To apply for coverage, complete the Firemans Fund Insurance Company Independent Insurance Agents application electronically and email to EandO@iiaok.com, who will contact you once it is received. This signed and sent via email to the state association contact. Viewing and completing the form requires the free Adobe Reader program which can be downloaded from www.adobe.com. If you have any questions completing this pdf form, please contact your state association.