INSURICA Insurance Management Network, the 24th largest privately-owned insurance agency in the U.S., and Commercialinsurance.NET, a national online agency, have partnered to create Insurica Express.
The Account Managers primary responsibilities will be to assist commercial clients with service needs, making changes to accounts, meeting service and sales delivery standards, and performing essential functions to achieve the quality and service standards developed by the agency.
This position will provide assistance handling and processing of new and renewal commercial business to achieve the high level of quality and service standards developed by the agency.
We are a customer-centric culture that embraces a positive environment, creativity, and development.This is a great opportunity for entry level and experience producers who are hungry to close the sale.
- Complete applications for new and renewal business, prepare proposals and complete application in coordination with producers, submit applications to eligible and appropriate carriers, obtain client signatures on all applications when requested, and follow-up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Prepare proposals, binders, certificates, account summaries, endorsements, policies, lost policy releases and account balance status. Ensure items are delivered and/or mailed to client. Initiate correspondence with companies and clients. Maintain expiration control log. Maintain follow-up and suspense file on outstanding orders, correspondence, audits, reports, reporting forms, and follow-up on overdue suspense items. Maintain electronic files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Check new and renewal policies, endorsements, audits, cancellations and promptly handle for accuracy in rating, typing, coverage, signatures and input these transactions to generate billing invoices and quality products for our customers.
- Comply with the requests from clients and companies.
- Participate in seminars and other training to maintain required licenses and for knowledge and skill development. Meet with company representatives to update carrier appetite, underwriting guidelines, etc.
- Review all activities relating to the public, customers and companies to avoid issues involving potential errors and omissions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Self-starter, organized and displays good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player and willing to find accommodating solutions for our customers, companies, and agency.
- Ability to understand written and oral communications, and interpret abstract information.
- Strong computer skills and be able to effectively utilize the agency's management systems.
- Sound knowledge of rating procedures, coverage and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain and write assigned client and prospect lists. Full knowledge of insurance markets is essential.
Insurica Express employees must possess theses 3 traits:
- Leadership - Should be a visionary. Peers should respect them. They should be able to respectfully challenge and direct the customer in the customer's best interest. Team members should want to go the extra mile for them.
- Communication - Whether oral or written, it is critical that all communications are concise, clear and convincing.
- Results Oriented - Must be proactive and not wait for the customer to notice they are not on track to achieving a particular goal. They do what needs to be done.
• Applied Epic experience a plus, but not a requirement
*Property and Casualty Insurance Producer's License is a requirement*
link to indeed ad -- http://www.indeed.com/job/account-manager-d994e0158a627d77